**PLEASE READ EVERY WORD CAREFULLY - FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION**
COVID SECURE GUIDELINES
1. BOOKING SESSIONS
● All sessions MUST be booked in advance - we’re required to maintain records of who’s been in the studio at all times so if you haven’t booked you will not be able to train, there will be no exceptions.
● No Shows - if you cannot make a session that you’ve booked in for you MUST cancel your booking on the system to make room for someone else, repeated no shows will result in membership cancellation.
● No Early Arrivals - please stand outside 1-2 minutes before your coaching session and wait until you're invited inside the studio.
2. ATTENDING THE GYM
● ALL MEMBERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER COACHING SESSIONS.
● COVID-19 Symptoms - if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms then please, follow the government guidelines and stay at home.
● Queuing Safely - at least 1-2 minutes before your session is due to start please queue in the corridor and place your jackets and bags on the hooks outside the studio door.
● Entering the Studio - please wait for a Shen Fitness coach to invite you into the studio, then follow their guidance as they direct you to your training zone.
● Hand Sanitization - please sanitize your hands BEFORE you enter the building at the front desk using either the sanitising gel provided on entry or your own personal supply.
● No Late Arrivals - there will be no admittance for late arrivals as this will disrupt the session and compromise the COVID-19 secure measures we have in place, so please be on time - if you know you’re going to be late please cancel and rebook for a later time slot. Doors will be locked at the start time.
● Please Show Up Ready to Train - as it stands there will be no access to the changing rooms so please show up in your training clothes ready to train.
● Personal Belongings - please limit these items to the absolute essentials, all personal belongings will need to be stored in your training zone OR on the hooks outside so PLEASE avoid bringing large bags and coats with you.
● Socially Distanced Training Zones - once in the studio you must stay in your socially distanced training zone unless otherwise directed by a coach.
● Your Session - we’ll guide you step-by-step through the session as normal, the coaches will demonstrate each block before moving around the room to coach from the appropriate distance (initially, the team will wear a mask while doing this).
● Keeping Your Distance - when moving around the studio for any reason please maintain your distance from other members.
● Cleaning Your Equipment - when directed by a coach, please wipe down your equipment using the paper towel and spray bottle we have provided each member and leave these on the floor after the coaching session has finished.
● Exiting the Studio - when the session is complete the coaches will direct you out of the studio, please adhere to social distancing as you make your way out.
3. OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
● Equipment - all equipment has been distributed evenly between the training zones, everything you need to complete your session is provided.
● Training Zones - all training zones are distanced in accordance with government guidelines.
● Water Bottles - please bring enough water for your entire session in your own water bottle.
● Toilets - please use the toilet at your home or workplace before coming to your coaching session.
● Track and Trace - if we’re notified that anyone at Shen Fitness has tested positive for COVID-19 all members who have attended the same session as that person will be notified directly, via email.
● Cleaning - all equipment will be wiped down after use at the end of each session and the studio will be thoroughly sanitized twice a day.
● Bike Racks - the bike racks outside will be in use as normal, please adhere to social distancing when storing your bike.
● Children and Pets - unfortunately, due to the current restrictions we are unable to have to have children and pets accompany you to the studio while you train - only those who are booked in will be able to access the studio and building.
● Following Guidance - to make everything run smoothly and safely while being an enjoyable experience, please listen to the guidance of the team at all times.